DIAMANDIS -- KEYNOTE SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Overview of Previous Engagements
Dr. Diamandis delivers 40 – 50 keynotes per year to Corporate Meetings, Board meetings, Association events and major Leadership Summits. Below are some of the paid keynotes he will deliver during 2015.
- Equinix GSKO Conference – Orlando, FL
- Bernstein’s Research Conference – Los Angeles, CA
- Bernstein’s Research Conference – San Francisco, CA
- Deloitte WEF Dinner – Davos, Switzerland
- Ameritrade, 2015 Institutional National Conference – San Diego, CA
- Caterpillar Leadership Conference – Atlanta, GA
- Gulf Coast Community Foundation Conference – Sarasota, FL
- FIS Leadership Conference – Orlando, FL
- The Event Group, FTI Summit – Avon, CO
- SAP Conference – Palo Alto, CA
- Great American Insurance Management Meeting – Pebble Beach, CA
- Tania de Jong Creative Innovation Conference – Australia
- National Retail Federation Conference – Beverly Hills, CA
- TIFF Bell Lightbox Inaugural Speaker’s Summit – Toronto, Canada
- Investment Management Consultants Association Annual Conference – Las Vegas, NV
- AALU Annual Conference – Washington D.C.
- Xactly Corporation, Comp Cloud 2015 – San Francisco, CA
- Cisco Conference – San Diego, CA
- Teradata Executive Forum – Berlin, Germany
- AIG Advisor Group – New York, NY
- Teradata Executive Forum – London, England
About Peter Diamandis
Ladies and Gentleman, it is with great pleasure that I get to introduce to you a man who was just named one of “The World’s 50 Greatest Leaders” – by Fortune Magazine – Dr. Peter Diamandis.
Dr. Peter H. Diamandis is an international pioneer in the fields of innovation, incentive competitions and commercial space.
In the field of Innovation, Diamandis is Chairman and CEO of the X PRIZE Foundation, best known for its $10 million Ansari X PRIZE for private spaceflight. Today the X PRIZE leads the world in designing and operating large-scale global competitions to solve market failures.
Diamandis is also the Co-Founder and Vice-Chairman of Human Longevity Inc. (HLI), a genomics and cell therapy-based diagnostic and therapeutic company focused on extending the healthy human lifespan. He is also the Co-Founder and Executive Chairman of Singularity University, a graduate-level Silicon Valley institution that studies exponentially growing technologies, their ability to transform industries and solve humanity’s grand challenges.
In the field of commercial space, Diamandis is Co-Founder/Co-Chairman of Planetary Resources, a company designing spacecraft to enable the detection and mining of asteroid for precious materials.
Diamandis is the New York Times Bestselling author of Abundance – The Future Is Better Than You Think. Abundance was #1 on Amazon and #2 on New York Times.
He earned an undergraduate degree in Molecular Genetics and a graduate degree in Aerospace Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and received his M.D. from Harvard Medical School.
Diamandis’ mission is to open the space frontier for humanity. His personal motto is: “The best way to predict the future is to create it yourself.”