DIAMANDIS -- KEYNOTE SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Overview of Previous Engagements
Dr. Diamandis delivers 40 – 50 keynotes per year to Corporate Meetings, Board meetings, Association events and major Leadership Summits. Below are twenty examples of the types of paid keynotes delivered during 2013 and 2014.
1. Keynote to Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi
2. General Electric Global Leadership Summit – Opening Keynote with Jeff Immelt
3. SAP CEO Summit – New York
4. Cisco’s Collaboration Summit – Florida – Featured Keynote
5. General Mills ITQ Leadership Conference – Opening Keynote
6. Coca Cola Executive Meeting – Keynote to top Executives with CEO Muthar Kent
7. Deloitte Innovation Conference – Netherlands – Featured Keynote
8. United Arab Emirates Government Summit – Dubai – 3,000 Government Officials
9. Caterpillar Worldwide Dealer Meeting – Nashville – Opening Keynote
10. YPO Global Edge Conference – Keynote to 3,000 Attendees
11. Microsoft Global Accounts Summit – San Francisco — Closing Keynote
12. Money2020 – Las Vegas — 3,000 Attendees
13. INSITE 2014 Conference– Florida – Closing Keynote – 2,000 Senior Executives
14. Kaufman Hall Healthcare Leadership Summit – Chicago – Opening Keynote
15. World Business Forum – New York – Keynote to 5,000 Senior Executives
16. Gartner Security and Risk Summit – Maryland – Keynote to 2,500 C-level Attendees
17. Sutter Health Symposium – San Francisco – Featured Keynote
18. Goldman Sachs –Builders/Innovators Summit – Keynote with Elon Musk
19. Equipment Leasing and Finance Association – Florida – Featured Keynote – 900 Attendees
20. Institute 2014 Plus – DC – Featured Keynote – 4,000 Healthcare Executives
About Peter Diamandis
Ladies and Gentleman, it is with great pleasure that I get to introduce to you a man who was just named one of “The World’s 50 Greatest Leaders” – by Fortune Magazine – Dr. Peter Diamandis.
Dr. Peter H. Diamandis is an international pioneer in the fields of innovation, incentive competitions and commercial space.
In the field of Innovation, Diamandis is Chairman and CEO of the X PRIZE Foundation, best known for its $10 million Ansari X PRIZE for private spaceflight. Today the X PRIZE leads the world in designing and operating large-scale global competitions to solve market failures.
Diamandis is also the Co-Founder and Vice-Chairman of Human Longevity Inc. (HLI), a genomics and cell therapy-based diagnostic and therapeutic company focused on extending the healthy human lifespan. He is also the Co-Founder and Executive Chairman of Singularity University, a graduate-level Silicon Valley institution that studies exponentially growing technologies, their ability to transform industries and solve humanity’s grand challenges.
In the field of commercial space, Diamandis is Co-Founder/Co-Chairman of Planetary Resources, a company designing spacecraft to enable the detection and mining of asteroid for precious materials.
Diamandis is the New York Times Bestselling author of Abundance – The Future Is Better Than You Think. Abundance was #1 on Amazon and #2 on New York Times.
He earned an undergraduate degree in Molecular Genetics and a graduate degree in Aerospace Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and received his M.D. from Harvard Medical School.
Diamandis’ mission is to open the space frontier for humanity. His personal motto is: “The best way to predict the future is to create it yourself.”