Having an Abundance Mindset can transform your life, your team, and your company.
Do you have an Abundance Mindset? What the heck is an Abundance Mindset, and what are the benefits?
That’s our topic today.
Despite our inherent “scarcity mindset,” the world today is rapidly moving towards abundance.
Exponential tech like AI, Robotics, and VR are quickly dematerializing, demonetizing, and democratizing products and services.
Things that used to only be available to the richest and most elite are now available to almost anyone—anywhere in the world. A child in Zimbabwe can Google any information they want or even video conference with someone on the other side of the world—for free.
Many things we paid millions of dollars for just a few decades ago are now available on our smartphones at no cost.
But there’s a problem.
Our minds evolved during a world of scarcity hundreds of thousands of years ago, and most people remain trapped in an unhealthy “Scarcity Mindset.”
In a world of scarcity, there’s a limited pie. If your neighbor gets a slice, then you get a smaller slice. This is a world of limited resources and zero-sum competition.
But when you have an Abundance Mindset, rather than slicing the pie into thinner and thinner slices, you create more pies.
This is the future that exponential tech enables. And this trend is true across nearly every sector—whether people realize it or not.
Remember: creating a world of abundance isn’t about creating a world of luxury, it’s about creating a world of possibility.
Are you ready to upgrade your perspective?
I believe that an Abundance Mindset is one of the critical mindsets for any entrepreneur or leader to master in the decade ahead.
Exploring and coaching leaders and entrepreneurs on an Abundance Mindset is a key focus of my year-round coaching program Abundance360.
So why should you develop an Abundance Mindset?
6 BENEFITS OF AN ABUNDANCE MINDSET
(1) You understand that the world is becoming more abundant, and this allows you to maintain a hopeful and compelling vision for the future. Having such a positive mindset sets you apart from your competitors and helps you attract the best team to your mission.
(2) You don’t resent missed opportunities because you understand that you are living in a world of ever-increasing opportunities. Next year holds many more exciting, fulfilling, and profitable opportunities for you to pursue.
(3) You don’t fear the future. Instead, you embrace it. You are excited to learn all you can to create the future you and your business desire.
(4) You view competitors as potential collaborators in a world of ever-increasing business opportunities. Why worry unnecessarily about your competitors when you can create another, larger pie? You focus your time, attention, and resources on pursuing Moonshots that are 10x (1,000%), versus fighting in the trenches for 10% improvements.
(5) You are reinventing your business through a digital lens—constantly dematerializing, demonetizing, and democratizing your products and services, making them available to a larger and larger customer base at a lower and lower cost.
(6) As a leader, you convey a hopeful and compelling future that inspires and guides your employees and customers. People inherently want good news: *data-driven optimism* rather than a continuous dribble of negative, crisis-oriented, amygdala-energizing banter.
How would your life or business change if you had an Abundance Mindset?
JOIN MY ABUNDANCE360 COMMUNITY
If you want my coaching as an exponential entrepreneur and to reinforce those mindsets that will inspire and guide you to create a hopeful, compelling and abundant future for yourself and humanity, then consider joining my year-round Abundance360 coaching program and come to our in-person A360 Summit February 2-4, 2022.
Every year, my team and I select a group of 360 entrepreneurs and CEOs to coach over the course of a year-long program. You can join at any time for a full year’s worth of personal coaching on Exponential Tech, Longevity, Moonshots, and Abundance thinking and a mix of in-person and virtual content.
My mission is to help A360 members obtain mastery in four specific mindsets: an Abundance Mindset; an Exponential Mindset; a Moonshot Mindset; and a Longevity Mindset. Together we will actively select and reinforce your preferred Mindsets.