Technology is a force that turns what used to be scarce into abundance, over and over again.
One of my favorite examples of this is aluminum.
In this video from my Abundance 360 Digital program, I share a short story about how aluminum, once the most precious metal on the planet, is now abundant.
The same transformation from scarcity to abundance, from expensive to demonetized, is happening across a wide range of products and services:
- Information has become abundant and free through Google.
- Knowledge has become abundant and free through Wikipedia.
- Energy is becoming abundant through wind and solar.
- Communications has become abundant through mobile networks.
- Entertainment has become abundant through YouTube (more than 1 billion hours of free videos were served in 2016).
- Transportation is demonetizing 10x because of electric autonomous cars.
This is an important lesson for entrepreneurs. What product or service will you dematerialize and demonetize and transform to abundance?
Check out the video below:
Your job as an entrepreneur is to identify industries based on scarcity and use technology to convert that scarcity into abundance.
INTERESTED IN JOINING ME? (TWO OPTIONS)
- A360 Executive Mastermind: This is the sort of conversation I explore at my Executive Mastermind group called Abundance 360. The program is highly selective, for 360 abundance and exponentially minded CEOs (running $10M to $10B companies). If you’d like to be considered, apply here. Share this with your friends, especially if they are interested in any of the areas outlined above.
- A360 Digital Mastermind: I’ve also created a Digital/Online community of bold, abundance-minded entrepreneurs called Abundance 360 Digital (A360D). A360D is my ‘onramp’ for exponential entrepreneurs – those who want to get involved and play at a higher level.
Know someone who would benefit from getting Abundance Insider? Send them to this link to sign up.